JOIN as a writer:
Would you like to become a WRITER within our collective and be published on this website?
Great! No experience necessary.
We can help you with all the necessary stages in becoming one of us. We cover editing, publishing, the mechanics of writing, creativity, and much more.
Quick link to pay your $20: https://www.paypal.me/tingrin/20
However, only if you use: PAYING FRIENDS OR FAMILY
Otherwise direct deposit is perfectly fine as well $20 :)
Account Name: Mathew Clarke
Use your name as reference so we know it is you who has paid. Thank you.
Please send us a message using the form above-right to let us know you have paid and we will check our records and reply with a 'Welcome email'.
Benefits of becoming a member writer:
1) Your own page on this website. See the Jane Doe Sample Page and the John Doe Sample Page.
2) Your achievements announced on our webpage.
3) Your book launch announced on our webpage and emailed to all our subscribers.
4) Your chance to have your best writing piece at the top of our main page so as to get the attention of hundreds of readers.
5) A valuable network of writers that help each other edit, write, throw ideas around, and discuss writing techniques, as well as publishing techniques.
6) Free entry into writing competitions.
What are you waiting for? This is it!
Contact Us Now.
The introductory price of $20 P.A. is definitely worth it.
We would also like to stress that if you can not afford the $20, we would like you as a member anyway. You can pay WWC when you have the money available.
As for requirements, there are none. However, active involvement would be great from all members.
For example, updating your page with a new bit of news every now and then will help attract readers to you as well as help attract readers to the website.
Being involved with the writing competitions, editing, making comments on the forum and Facebook page, etc.
Thanks again for your interest.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
After emailing us we will reply in around 3 days. We also add you to our subscriber list. However, we will NOT send you loads of emails. Only about two a month and they will all be informative regarding writing etc. If you're not interested in these emails, just let us know.